19 May 2021

Blogger

"This post was unpublished because it violates Blogger Community Guidelines. To republish, please update the content to adhere to guidelines."

For the first time in operating this site (now the 5th year), this warning has appeared. I don't know what guideline they are referring to, but the post they linked to was one of the screenshot posts I did. Just giving anyone who views this site a heads up, someone or a Google algorithm(?) didn't like a post I did and they disabled it. I have some ideas as to what is going on, but it is 100% speculation and there is no communication to me other than that warning.

There can be continued postings here with adjusted Screenshot postings, or I could move to a different site entirely. If you have ideas about this site, please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment